© V.Ravi Kumar. All rights reserved.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Jab pati apnee patni ko kuchh aur nahee de saktaa to usko credit card detaa hai

Film : Dhoom Dhadakka
Year of release : 2008
Spoken by : Johnny English (Satish Kaushik)
Spoken to : Secretary Jia (Deepshikha)
This is a silly line. But when I saw the movie I liked it, hence I am featuring it here. Johnny English has this Karamchand-Kittyish relation with his secretary, though unlike Karamchand he is not intelligent. But he prefaces his witticisms with
"नॉलॆज के लिये लिखो, जब पति अपनी पत्नी को कुछ और नहीं दे सकता तो उसको क्रेडिट कार्ड देता है"
"knowledge ke liye likho, jab pati apnee patnee ko kuchh aur naheeN de saktaa to usko credit card detaa hai"
These days whenever I meet someone who says that he has taken an add-on card and given it to his wife, I find it difficult to suppress a smile. Silly as I said, but then one should do silly things once in a while.
Here's to silliness.

No comments:

Post a Comment